With our state of the art, fully-equipped wine making room and our expert wine makers by your side, you'll experience the fun of making your own great tasting wine in as little as four weeks!
- Select Wine Type - Come into our store and decide the type of wine you'd like to make. Sample our ready-made stock and/or consult with our expert wine makers to help you decide.
- Mix Wine - We mix our high quality juice with yeast and other ingredients to formulate the ideal wine to suit your taste.
- Determine Labeling - Discuss customized labeling options with D'Vine Wine staff in preparation for your next visit to bottle and label your wine.
- Fermentation - D'Vine Wine vintner's will nurture your wine through the fermentation process over the next 4 - 8 weeks, depending on the type of wine you've selected.
- Bottle, Cork, & Label - Once fermentation is complete we will contact you to come back to our winery for the bottling, corking and labeling of your wine. We encourage you to bring friends and make a party out of it! (45 minutes) Or our staff can handle the entire process and you can come and pick up or we can ship your wine to you. *shipping extra.
- Take Wine Home - Take your wine home to stock your personal wine cellar or share with family and friends.
Custom Wine Pricing
Full Batch includes 28 bottles and Half Batch includes 14 bottles. Batch pricing includes your custom designed personalized labels.
Bottling Party’s for 8-10 are optional.